Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Somedays are harder

Some days are so much harder than others.  I am really 99% sure that I will not be teaching for this school district next year.  Why?  There is no way on this green earth that I will EVER coach in Texas again.....I absolutely despise it.  Also today was the last straw....when they tell you that your sign on bonus is going to be twice what it actually is.....that's just plain mean....that was really the tip of the iceburg and we are only in the second week....i really hope that the next 9 months aren't this bad.....please help me be thankful for something today folks....please.....

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hmmm... well maybe just be thankful that you have a job when so many have none...? i bet it's hard when you don't like it though. i hope things get better for you. :)