Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, a Day to be grateful!

Today I am extremely thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows me personally and knows exactly what I need to hear.  In Sunday school today, we had a lesson about Job and how although he passed through huge tribulations in his life he still remained faithful.  He still never gave up.  My trials are small compared to Job's but are still important to me and Heavenly Father knows that I am struggling, however He has given me this trial so that I can learn something and be a better daughter to bring about His work.  How thankful I am that my elder brother Jesus Christ atoned for me and that although I feel at times that no one understands how I feel, He does.  HE suffered all so He would know how to comfort me!  How thankful I am.  As I look forward to my first day in the classroom and as I get another task on top of coaching...faith in Jesus Christ and trust in Him will guide me through.  I pray that I have the strength to remain strong and faithful so that I may gain my reward :)
I came across this poem the other day and I think it is appropriate for this situation:

Your Dimension Of Greatness

No one can know the potential,
Of a life that is committed to win;
With courage - the challenge it faces,
To achieve great success in the end!

So, explore the Dimension of Greatness,
And believe that the world CAN be won;
By a mind that is fully committed,
KNOWING the task can be done!

Your world has no place for the skeptic,
No room for the DOUBTER to stand;
To weaken your firm resolution
That you CAN EXCEL in this land!

We must have VISION TO SEE our potential,
And FAITH TO BELIEVE that we can;
Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction,
To become what GOD MEANT us to be!

So, possess the strength and the courage,
To conquer WHATEVER you choose;
It's the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED,
That is destined FOREVER to lose!

~ Author Unknown ~

No comments: