Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm thankful

So, this move has been extremely stressful and very frustrating for me.  I have found it very difficult to find the positive things in my life.  However, on my way home from work today, I came up with the brilliant idea as President Eyring's talk from conference came into my mind about keeping a journal if all you put in it are things that you are grateful for.  So I am going to try to keep up with that....maybe weekly but really try to, if nothing else, find one thing I am grateful for each day.....so today.....

I am grateful that

I have a job...in a world that is so unsure and unstable, it is humbling to know that many parents trust me with their children each day...

I have a loving husband who loves and supports and encourages me on my hard days and on my good days too...love you baby!

For the beautiful sunset in my rear view mirror on the way home from work today.

No comments: