Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm trying to get better at this

Well, I am not very good about this blogging thing, but I am trying. Aaron and I are doing well, just very busy with school and work. I am switching jobs on wednesday!!!!! Finally! Aaron and I will actually share a parking lot in our workplaces. My fall break is fast approaching and I am extremely excited to get a break from it all. Unfortunately we can not do anything for fall break because Aaron doesn't get fall break. Anyway, this is going to short because I need to get back to my studies, but not much is happening in our lives other than just getting used to being married :) Oh yeah, we painted our living room wall, if you can call it that, victorian garnet to add a little color to our little apartment. We finally bought a kitchen table, and I am trying to make our little apartment more of a cozy little home by decorating it just a little bit. Well hopefully I will get to write a little more soon.

No comments: